Discount Refrigerators Van Nuys. Decide to build a home for a two is one of the most important decisions in life. And in modern households, the refrigerator is a must. If you are thinking about starting a life partner, a refrigerator is a great ally to organize your home, allowing you to keep your food optimally, thus saving time and money. Therefore, that refers to the refrigerator as the heart of the kitchen, which will accompany you a long life if you make a good choice.
Then, what look is at the time of buying a refrigerator? You should have attention in the following features before you buy it:
1.-size: having a size according to the number of people who will live in the home, and a distribution according to their habits (built-in or separate freezer).
2 energy saving: refrigerators come with a label that classifies its energy consumption from the A to the F. If you have a good score, you’ll spend less electricity, apoyarás the environment, and your investment will last longer.
3. cooling system: modern refrigerators in general are not frost, by what already does not meet a layer of ice in the freezer, saving you well the process of defrosting. In addition, cooling through air circulation, making an intelligent distribution of the temperature in the refrigerator.
4.-noise: search not exceeding 40 decibels, so no you’ll wake up in the night
5. warranty and support: always looking for a refrigerator with a known brand, which guarantees you as the greater number of years.
Tips to save energy
Energy efficiency is more than a matter of fashion. It is a factor that can make your energy bills less next month. Discover the tips to make more efficient use of your refrigerator.
• Set the refrigerator away from the stove, out of reach of the Sun’s rays and with good ventilation, that helps to improve the cooling efficiency and saves energy.
• Check that the door seal perfectly and periodically check the gasket, if it does not shut properly can generate up to three times greater than the normal consumption.
• Correct products avoiding air outlet obstruction.
• Maintain the proper temperature, the fact that the temperature will be reduced does not imply that food is preserved better, therefore, to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations.
• Let food cool before refrigerating them. The correct position of the thermostat is between 2 and 3 numbers. In hot climate, between the numbers 3 and 4.
• Plug with grounding. Do not use cables or extensions that could risk a short circuit.
• Install your refrigerator in a dry place. Moisture can cause short circuits and also facilitates oxidation of the materials.
• Avoid opening the refrigerator and freezer doors unnecessarily. That will make you work harder and spend more energy.
• Place it on a firm place, floor-level and on an even surface. Does not install it on carpet. If you leave it is uneven you can make noise.
• Leaves ample space (10 cm) at the back and sides. It is important that the air can circulate freely, especially on the back.
• Leveling legs from the refrigerator, well once you have located you can do it manually by turning the feet until it is perfect.
• Accommodates products in the places indicated for this purpose.
• Do not cover the trays or racks with cardboard or plastic because you don’t leave that the air can circulate freely.
• Keep your full freezer: frozen foods will help keep the temperature more easily.
• To clean your refrigerator reminds you to always unplug it before. Take out foods. Clean the inside with a damp cloth. It is recommended that you clean it is a solution of baking soda mixed with water (1 tablespoon per gallon of water).
• To clean the outside passing a damp cloth with some SOAP solution. Do not use abrasive or corrosive substances.
• Clean with a cloth the bands of sealed doors. These are fundamental for the good functioning and energy-saving.
• The back always accumulate dust and lint. At least once a year you must to clean so that it do not cover the fan. Unplug the refrigerator and remove lint the vacuum cleaner or a soft brush.