The arrival of a Mini Bernedoodle puppy home is a time full of life and joy. For that reason, must not prevail the anguish and doubt about how to make the best for the development of the mini puppy. These tips you will be useful to guide you in the care of the Bernedoodle.
1. Everyone should be aware that a new Member is coming, therefore, it is recommended to assign tasks to different members of the family for their care of the Bernedoodle puppy.
2. Ready and prepares a place for the mini puppy where he can find his bed to rest when needed. This place must always be protected from the harshness of the climate.
3. It indicates and teaches the Bernedoodle puppy place where you must make your needs. This process is not as fast as we would like, and why it must be done with patience and dedication.
4. Ten fresh water and clean at your disposal of the puppy, and toys for their size. So will it have fun with her toys and not home furniture.
5. Take him to the vet so that you monitor your health and create your plan of vaccines that may vary depending on the area of the country where you are. It is essential to deworming it according to the directions of the veterinarian, as a single disease can affect the health of the Bernedoodle and also of the whole family.
6. Keeps and keep on hand the meat of vaccination since this document is key to remember dates in which you must take it to the vet for the respective medical follow-up.
7. Adequate food, it is recommended to choose according to your age, lifestyle, and this breed of mini Bernedoodle puppies need a balanced diet. Why you should take into account that small breeds dogs need food for puppies up to 12 months.
8. The frequency of meals should be 3 times a day between 2 and 8 months, always at the same times, and must leave 20 minutes so not accustomed to eat throughout the day. After 8 months, you can start to give food 2 times a day, and to the recommended age, make the transition to adult.
9. Walk it at least 3 times a week for 20 minutes, and supplements this routine with short departures. Don’t you long to mini puppies rides because they get tired easier, and don’t run immediately after eating because this could cause digestive problems alos Bernedoodle puppies.
10. It is recommended to bathe it once a month. USA water warm and special dog, shampoo or SOAP to protect your delicate hair. If your dog has long hair, straight every three days so no tangling him.
Mini Bernedoodle Puppies For Sale Ohio: localpuppybreeders.com