Iphone 5 Cricket Unlock Code. Follow these steps if you have forgotten the code, or if you see a message that indicates that the device is off.
If you enter the wrong code on an iOS device six times in a row, it will be blocked and a message that indicates that the device has been deactivated.
Choose a method of erasure
Unless you have made a backup before forget the code, there is no way to save data from the device. You will have to perform a deletion of the contents of the device, which will eliminate all data and settings:
- If you have synchronized with iTunes, follow these steps.
- If you’ve logged in to iCloud and find my iPhone is enabled, follow these steps.
- If you don’t use iCloud and you can not sync or connect with iTunes, use recovery mode.
Restore with iTunes
If you have synchronized the device with iTunes, you can restore it.
- Connect the device with your computer that you’ve done the synchronization.
- Open iTunes. If you are asked for a code, try another computer with which you have made the synchronization, or you used the recovery mode.
- Wait for iTunes to synchronize the device and a backup copy. If not, learn more about what you can do.
- Once the synchronization and backup completed, click Restore [device].
- When you get to the Setup screen during the restoration of the iOS device, click Restore backup of iTunes.
- Select your device in iTunes. Check the date and the size of each backup and select the one that suits you.
Delete using find my iPhone
If you set search device my iPhone iOS and Mac, you can use iCloud for delete the contents and restore it.
- From another device, go to icloud.com/find.
- If he asks you, log in with the Apple ID.
- Click all devices, at the top of the browser window.
- Select the device whose contents you want to delete.
- Click Delete [device] to delete the contents of the device and its code.
6At this point, you can restore a backup or set up as a new device. If the device is not connected to a cellular data or Wi-Fi network, you can not delete it with find my iPhone.
Restore using recovery mode
If you’ve never synced with iTunes and you have configured to search my iPhone in iCloud, you must use the recovery mode to restore the device. In doing so, both the contents of the device and the code will be deleted.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes. If you don’t have a computer, it asks one lent or goes to a store Apple Store or an Apple authorized service provider.
- While the device is connected, force its restart. To do this, press and hold sleep/wake and home buttons simultaneously. Don’t let the button when the Apple logo appears, still
- pressing them until the recovery mode screen appears.
When the option to restore or update, select restore. iTunes will download the software for the device. If it takes more than 15 minutes, the device will exit Recovery mode and you will have to repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Wait until the process. Then you can configure and use the device.