The bichon Maltese is one of the breeds most requested today. Many people want to have one of these dogs. For those who want to buy a Maltese, you should know some basic tips to take good care of them. Because many times are not bad pets but bad owners, you have to know that the life of the puppies can be shortened, if we take care of them badly.
Maltese breed dogs are delightful companions and are reputed to be sweet but intrepid. They are dogs “toy” and as such, they will be happy to be sitting beside you for hours, while you read a book or watch television. Your Maltese will live well during their adolescence and stays playful and naughty most of this stage. Although they are good pets, the Maltese are not suitable for all households. Think well before you buy any dog, but also take into account the specific needs of this race, above all your grooming needs.
You have to observe well the dog, see if it shows vitality or this sad. The skin tone and its abundant coat make the eyes are irritated and causing an increase in the secretion of lachrymal fluid, causing the fur of the area stained reddish brown color. You should clean it daily to reduce this problem.
Tips to care for Bichon Maltese
- Decide if a Maltese is right for you
- Determines if the personality of the Maltese is suitable for
- you and your lifestyle.
- It assesses whether you can properly take care of a Maltese.
- Get ready to have a dog that lives well during his adolescence.
- Choose your Maltese with good sense.
- Groom a Maltese
- Brush it on a daily basis.
- Wash it with a mild shampoo and a conditioner made for dogs.
- Clean your eyes regularly.
- You brush your teeth.
- Cut your nails regularly.
- Daily check the ears of the dog.
- Feed a Maltese
- Give high quality food.
- Feed him on a regular schedule to avoid get fussy with food.
- Make sure not to eat much
- Exercise, socialize and train a Maltese
- Socialize it at an early age.
- Take out it for walks.
- Train your Maltese.
- Give love and attention.
- Take care of the health of a Maltese
- Take it to your annual vaccinations.
- Do they sterilize it or neutered it.
Here you can find sale Bichon Maltese puppies